How We Work
The following is an outline of the services provided and the objectives ORKO will undertake at the various stages of your project.
- Establish Project Management procedures relating to lines of communication, Owner involvement and meeting, schedules, budgets, and Owner objectives, etc.
- Consult with local and provincial authorities in conjunction with the Design Team to facilitate requirements for application for development and building permits.
- Provide Preliminary budget estimates and update these budgets as construction details and information become more refined.
- Consult with the Design Team on an ongoing basis regarding material selection, cost effective procedures, value engineering and marketing conditions.
- Preparation of critical path schedules and updates as required.
- Provide cash flow analysis.
- Pre-qualification in consultation with the Building Committee, Project Team, all suppliers, trade contractors, etc.
- Awarding all subcontractors based on the direction of the owner.
- Preparation of ongoing critical path schedules. Milestone stages and revision of all budgets and cost account to completion at thees stages.
- Inspections and ongoing reporting of work in progress.
- Management and administration of all phases of construction including, but not limited to, interior fit-ups, site work, installation of Owner supplied items, and system control.
- Management and administration of changes and change orders resulting from variation of original design as a result of budget driven changes, additional requirements, etc.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and billings for review by the Building Committee.
- Processing, approving, and payment of all accounts on the Owner's behalf.
- Administration of all identified deficiencies prior to and during Owner occupancy.
- Preparation of closing budget, financial statement, etc.
- Management and administration of the Lien holdback account.
- Acquisition of all contract closeout documentation required from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Supervision of systems orientation with Owner representatives.
- All ongoing warranty and deficiency work required from subcontractors, and manufacturers during the warranty period.
- Completion of warranty inspection in cooperation with the Owner, Building Committee, and Design Team, and implementation of all warranty deficiencies with suppliers and subcontractors.